French - Language 30 - CDs
You Save: $10.97 (50%)
Start Speaking Today
Based on the widely acclaimed, accelerated learning method developed for U.S. Government personnel, this revised and updated course features:
• Two audio cassettes or CDs (approximately 100 minutes total) and verbatim phrase book.
• Basic conversational phrases including: greetings, personal needs, transportation, business, health and emergency terms, and more.
• Native voices with authentic pronunciation.
• Phrases in both English and French, with the French phrases spoken twice for maximum learning.
• Introduction by the world-famous linguist Charles Berlitz.
• Basic grammar section, pronunciation hints, updated social customs, vocabulary index, phonetic pronunciation and foreign scripts.
• The phrase book can be used separately as a handy, pocket-size reference guide.
• Recommended for beginners, business travelers, vacationers, or as a refresher course.
Includes Two Audio CDs & Phrase Book