You Save: $24.97 (50%)
The Quick and Easy Way to Speak and Understand French - for Beginners
The breakthrough method is tried and tested - no tricks, no gimmicks. This is a complete course for beginners in French, specially designed by language-teaching experts for study on your own. It is based on practical, up-to-date material and is adaptable to the way you learn best. And because this course is so appealing and enjoyable, it's the surest way to learn French, quickly and easily.
- Focuses your study on the practical communication skills and abilities that you want to attain, and encourages you to speak right from the start
- Features authentic, "on-location" recordings of native speakers in everyday situations - ensuring that you learn French as it's really spoken, and develop an accurate accent, too!
- Selects key words and phrases to listen for and learn - helping you to quickly grasp the meaning of real spoken and written French
- Consolidates your learning with plenty of listening, reading, and speaking activities - and they're fun, so you'll enjoy the practice
- Provides an appropriate level of grammar support throughout, explained in friendly language. There is also a handy grammar summary, index, and vocabulary list for easy reference
- Packed with extremely useful visual material - signs, labels, menus, brochures, tickets, and timetables - and fascinating cultural information, to familiarize you with the daily life in the French-speaking world.
This package contains one 256-page full-color illustrated course book and four (4) 60-minute audiocassettes or CDs
The bonus CD-ROM (for Windows) provides an interactive dimension to study, including autocorrecting exercises, film clips, and voice recording capability.