Do It Yourself Hebrew and Greek
You Save: $4.60 (20.01%)
A Guide to Biblical Language Tools
Do It Yourself Hebrew and Greek is designed for the serious Bible student who wants to discover as accurately as possible what the Bible meant in its original languages but who is not in a position to master those languages.
This manual introduces the alphabets and the basic elements of Hebrew and Greek grammar. With this foundation, the student is taught to use the basic language tools, including analyticals, lexicons, interlinears, concordances, and commentaries.
- Explanatory diagrams
- Sample pages from the language tools with explanations of use
- How to analyze, identify, and find Hebrew and Greek words
- How to do a word study
- Basic principles of interpretation
- Worksheets and answer keys
- May be used individually or by classes
Paperback Book, 260 pages